Squids 3121 Burn + Cut-Resistant Aramid Tool Lanyard - Dual 4.5kg
The Squids® 3121 Burn + Cut-Resistant Aramid Tool Lanyard is made with DuPont™ Kevlar® to reduce the risk of burning if exposed to sparks, flames and heat. Featuring dual auto-locking stainless-steel carabiners to tether tools up to 4.5kg and prevent dropped or falling objects from occurring on the job. Made with heavy-gauge aramid webbing and threading for durability in harsh work environments. When working at-heights, it’s essential to tether your tools. Fall protection lanyards are a piece of safety equipment designed to attach one end securely to a fixed anchor point, and the other to an appropriate attachment point on a tool by proper tethering.
This tool tether is built to withstand defined weight limits and can easily be used by any worker to help avoid accidentally dropping objects that could cause damage, injuries or possibly death. It is third-party certified to 4.5kg maximum capacity and meets the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard. Ideal for those who need to tether tools in situations where flames and sparks are a risk, particularly those working at heights. This includes electrical, line work and welding.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
Squids® 3121 Burn + Cut-Resistant Aramid Tool Lanyard - Dual Carabiners 10lbs // 4.5kg
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Third party certified to 4.5kg maximum working capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- BURN & CUT RESISTANT – Aramid fiber reduces risk of burning and degradation when exposed to sparks, flames, heat and sharp edges/materials
- HEAVY GAUGE WEBBING & THREADING – For strength and durability in harsh work environments
- AUTO-LOCKING CARABINERS – Stainless steel, corrosion-resistant carabiner on both ends for tethering tools
- SINGLE-LENGTH CONSTRUCTION – Eliminates weak points seen with multi-component lanyards
- LANYARD LENGTH – 96-122cm