Squids 3139 Tool Lanyard Double-Locking Dual Carabiner with Swivel (40LBS / 18KG)
The Squids® 3139 Tool Lanyard is part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at heights, it is essential to tether tools. High-capacity lanyards are a piece of safety equipment designed to attach one end securely to a fixed anchor point, and the other to an appropriate attachment point on a properly tethered tool. These Tool Lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits and made easy to use by any worker to avoid accidentally dropping objects that could cause damage, injuries or even death.
DIFFERENTIATED BY DESIGN
The advanced technical design of the 3139 Tool Lanyard uses a heavy-duty, single-length, non-shock absorbing webbing. There are two swiveling double-action locking carabiners on both ends with captive eyes for maximum security.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
All lanyards are rigorously tested and third party certified to a 40lb (18kg) maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor to prevent falling objects. When working at heights, choosing the best tool tethering equipment matters because there can be no second chances.
Squids® 3139 Tool Lanyard Double-Locking Dual Carabiner with Swivel - 40lbs
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard
- Non-shock absorbing webbing provides better protection for heavier tools and lasts longer
- Designed to be attached to the structure being worked on instead of the worker
- Single-length construction eliminates weak points
- Two double-action locking carabiners with captive eyes provide extra security
- Swiveling carabiners prevent entanglement
- Heavy-gauge nylon stitching for strength and durability in harsh work environments
- Third party certified to a 40lb (18kg) maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- Lanyard dimensions - 76in (193cm) length