Squids 3155 Elastic Tool Lanyard with Clamp - 2lbs / 0.9kg
The Squids® 3155 Elastic Tool Lanyard with Clamp is compact and used to tether small hand tools, PPE like hard hats or even mobile phones and tape measures to prevent falling objects when working at heights.
Built and tested to endure tough conditions and rated to support weight up to 2lbs / 0.9kg, the elastic lanyard is made with a durable high-stretch elastic material. With a quick connect clamp on one end, it easily and securely attaches to shirts, vests and other fabrics, even while wearing gloves.
This versatile safety lanyard is more than just a small tool and hard hat lanyard. Tether your small valuables for safekeeping while hiking, canoeing, fishing, hunting, scuba diving, skiing, rafting or other recreational activities.
All tool lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker to avoid accidentally dropped objects that could cause damage, injuries, or even death. Safety lanyards are a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at heights its essential to tether tools.
Squids® 3155 Elastic Tool Lanyard with Clamp - 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Comfortable, durable high-stretch elastic material to withstand even the roughest conditions
- Easily attaches to hard hats and other small hand tools for safekeeping
- Quick connect clamp attaches securely to fabric
- Tethering loop to securely connect to an anchor or tool attachment
- Relaxed length 18in / 46cm; extended length 48in / 122cm
- Maximum safe working capacity: 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 safety factor