Squids 3158 Coil Tool Lanyard with Clamp - 2lbs / 0.9kg
The Squids® 3158 Coil Tool Lanyard with Clamp is compact and used to tether small hand tools, PPE like hard hats or even mobile phones and tape measures to prevent falling objects when working at heights.
Built and tested to endure tough conditions and rated to up to 2lbs / 0.9kg, the coiled lanyard is made with a low-profile design and durable plastic. With a quick connect clamp on one end, it easily and securely connects to shirts, vests and other fabrics, even while wearing gloves. The coiled tether design reduces lanyard length to prevent snag and tangle hazards. The coil stretches from a compact 12in to 48in / 30cm to 122 cm.
This versatile safety lanyard is more than just a small tool and hard hat lanyard. Tether your small valuables for safekeeping while hiking, canoeing, fishing, hunting, scuba diving, skiing, rafting or other recreational activities.
All tool lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker to avoid accidentally dropped objects that could cause damage, injuries, or even death. Safety lanyards are a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at heights it is essential to tether tools.
Squids® 3158 Coil Tool Lanyard with Clamp - 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Low-profile durable plastic coil to withstand even the toughest conditions
- Easily attaches to hard hats and other small hand tools for safekeeping
- Coiled lanyard design prevents snag and tangle hazards
- Quick connect clamp attaches securely to fabric
- Tethering loop to securely connect to an anchor or tool attachment
- Coiled length 12in / 30cm; extended length 48in / 122cm
- Maximum safe working capacity: 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 safety factor