Squids 3181 Tool Tethering Kit - 5lbs / 2.3kg
The Squids® 3181 Tool Tethering Kit allows you to tether up to four 2.3kg tools, making it easy to use your tools on the job while preventing dropped objects when working at heights.
Includes a Squids® 3102F(x) Detachable Single Carabiner Lanyard, a 3.7m roll of Squids® 3755 Self-Adhering Tape Trap, and three Squids® 3103 Detachable Elastic Tool Tails.
It has always been a challenge to connect tool lanyards to small hand tools. The kit contains product solutions for tethering tools weighing less than 2.3k including: claw hammers, pliers, bolt cutters, wrenches, bull pins, levels and pry bars.
Connection points for tool lanyards are not always readily available on these hand tools, which can create a hazardous environment while working at heights. Learn how to tether your tools using the products included in the kit here. Simply measure and cut the tape to the specified length listed in the full instructions. Lay the tool tail on the tool being tethered and wrap the tape once around itself beginning directly below the barrel lock. Continue wrapping and stretching the tape firmly, overlapping previous laps by 13mm - 19mm. Continue wrapping until you reach the end. Firmly push down on the end and attach the Squids® 3102F(x) Tool Lanyard to complete the tethering system. See full instructions for more details.
Squids® 3181 Tool Tethering Kit - 5lbs / 2.3kg
- TESTED & APPROVED – Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard
- MAX TETHERING CAPACITY – Tether up to four 2.3kg tools
- KIT INCLUDES (click on each to learn more):
- Squids® 3103 Accessory Kit – Detachable Loops 3-Pack
- BUCKLE – Modular connecting buckle for exchanging tools
- Squids® 3755 Self-Adhering Tape Trap - 3.7m Roll
- EASY APPLICATION – Self-Adhering Tape requires no heat
- Squids® 3102F(x) Detachable Single Carabiner Tool Lanyard – 2.3kg
- CARABINER – Anodised aluminum alloy captive eye manual locking screwgate carabiner
- DURABLE – 1680 denier polyester elastic blended webbing extends from 96-122cm