Chill-Its 6486 FR Multi-Band
The Chill-Its® 6486 FR Multi-Band offers head and face protection from arc flash hazards, as well as sun, dust and flying debris. The NFPA 70E-approved FR Nomex® knit fabric has an EBT rating of 4.2 cal/cm2 and meets the requirements of ASTM F1506 for protection against arc flash.
Stretchable and seam-free, this versatile FR neck gaiter can be comfortably worn in a multitude of ways—face covering or face mask, headband, neck gaiter, hat, dew rag and more. The low-profile design can also be worn under a hard hat without the bulk. Featuring high tech moisture-wicking technology for fast drying and an anti-odor treatment for all-day freshness. Machine wash as needed and hang to dry.
This FR multi-band is ideal PPE for petrochemical, mining and oil & gas.
The CDC’s recommendation on cloth face masks has shot demand for our Chill-Its® Multi-Bands to record levels. It is important to note that while Chill-Its® Multi-Bands are in line with CDC recommendations for cloth face covers (such as: snug fit around face, unrestricted breathing, multiple layers of fabric, machine washable), they are not a replacement for surgical masks or N95 respirators.
Please refer to our COVID-19 page to get the latest info and updates.
Chill-Its® 6486 FR Multi-Band
- FIRE RESISTANT – Nomex® knit fabric is approved to NFPA 70E for protection against arc flash hazards
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO WEAR – Wide variety of style and usage configurations
- PROTECTS AGAINST THE ELEMENTS – Ultimate defence from wind, sun and dust
- LOW-PROFILE – For no-bulk wear under a hard hat
- QUICK DRYING – High tech moisture-wicking performance fabric wicks away sweat
- ANTI-ODOR TREATMENT – For long-lasting freshness
- ARC RATED – Cat 1; 4.2cal/cm2
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – Soft, stretchable and seam-free
- MACHINE WASHABLE