Skullerz 8960 Bump Cap Hat w/ LED Lighting
The Skullerz® 8960 Bump Cap Hat with LED Technology is a comfortable and stylish hat featuring micro-LED lights and an impact-resistant shell for protection against bumps, scrapes, bruises and other minor head injuries.
Built-in LED lights under the brim emit 48 lumens for hands-free visibility in the dark without torches or bulky headlamps. Run time is up to 30 continuous hours with use of four CR2032 lithium-ion batteries (included). The removable bump cap insert features a patented flanged design and foam cushioning liner for comfort and breathability. Available in two different brim lengths for unobtrusive wear in cramped work environments. The nylon hat comes in three colours (black, navy, hi-vis lime) and features reflective piping keeps workers safe and seen in low light situations.
This safety bump cap meets the EN 812:2012 Standard for Industrial Bump Caps. Not bulky like a hard hat, bump caps are typically worn in spaces where worker-generated impact head protection is needed, like low ceilings, beams, low pipes and other bump hazards. They are ideal for mechanics and airline baggage handlers, as well as workers in factories, in-home services and other industries that do not require safety hard hat protection.
Skullerz® 8960 Bump Cap Hat w/ LED Lighting
- LOW-PROFILE HEAD PROTECTION – Guards against bumps, scrapes, bruises and other minor head injuries
- BUILT-IN LIGHTING – Patented LED lights under brim emit 48 lumens for 30 hours of hands-free visibility in the dark (four CR2032 lithium-ion batteries included)
- REMOVABLE BUMP CAP INSERT – Impact-resistant ABS plastic shell with foam lining for comfortable protection
- BREATHABLE – Flanged design maximises airflow for all-day wear
- REFLECTIVE PIPING – Keeps workers safe and seen
- MULTIPLE BRIM SIZES – Available in short (50mm / 2in) or long (80mm / 3in) to suit a variety of work environments
- COLOUR OPTIONS – Available in black, navy or hi-vis lime
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets EN 812:2012 Standard for Industrial Bump Caps
- HAND WASH – Remove batteries and bump cap insert